700W Portable Solar Generator Testimonial

Domenic

Here is yet another amazing review/story from  Josh, of Overland_AZ.

700W Portable Solar Generator Testimonial

"Overall I am very pleased with the 700w generator.  I charged it one time midway through the trip, and for 10 days it kept our phones, tablet, cameras, and my son's RC truck charged up. I actually still have around 40% charge left from the end of the trip.  The USB ports and the AC plugs worked fantastically.  I also REALLY like the wireless charger on top. It was super convenient to just drop a phone on top and quickly gain some charge without needing to dig cables out of the Jeep.  My friend who came with us and has a Goal Zero was jealous of all the additional charge ports we had (both USB and AC) compared to his Goal Zero.  Like I mentioned before, the color doesn't bother me at all. Functionality is more important in my opinion however I do have one observation on the color; the white and pink got marked up very easily while bouncing around in our Jeep.  I had it tucked in around some of our gear in the back of the Jeep, and the white parts ultimately got a lot of cosmetic marks. A "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser" got rid of them with ease, but just something to note.  I imagine darker colors would not show the wear as easily and may have some appeal for that reason. My son also ripped off the cover for the charge port on day 1 which, let's be honest, there is nothing that can be done about that. Just the joys of taking a 4-year-old camping LOL. Overall, very happy with it. The battery life is incredible. The features are fantastic. Plenty of charge ports for various needs, and the wireless charger on top is a huge win.  Only downside I see is showing wear and tear with the lighter colors which I hadn't considered before the trip.  Oh and I was able to easily make a solar plug adapter to use the 60w foldable panel, as well as an extended-length 12v charger. It would be great to see plug-and-play options in the future but I know this is a new release so it's too early to nitpick on that. I used SAE connectors to make multiple universal connectors and cable extenders to keep in the Jeep, which also works with my existing plugs for our solar setup."

-Josh

Get your very own 700W Portable Solar Generator by clicking HERE!

untitled-14.jpg

• Domenic changed the title to 700W Portable Solar Generator Testimonial