Forum Coupon Event (1/13 - 1/31 at 11:59 PM PST)

Domenic

Forum Coupon Event

Valid: 1/13/23 to 1/31/23

Our Brand-New Forum Page is Booming!
Take Part in the Action to Receive a Unique 15% Off Coupon that Can be Used Twice!!
*Previously active members who joined & posted/replied before, still qualify for this offer/promotion.

Join Our Forum and Post/Reply Before 1/20/23
->   We’ll Privately Message You a 15% Off Coupon Code on 1/20/23
Join Our Forum and Post/Reply Between 1/20/23 & 1/31/23
->   We’ll Privately Message You a 15% Off Coupon Code on 1/31/23

Act Fast! This Special Offer Ends on 1/31/23 and the Unique Coupon Code Expires on 2/10/23 at 11:59 PM PST!

Disclaimer: Forum Coupon Event cannot be combined with any other promotions/coupons and is only valid at newpowa.com. No adjustments to prior purchases. Every solar panel (per SKU) is limited to 10 units per order/customer. Newpowa America Inc. reserves the right to change, modify, and/or end this offer at any time, without prior notice.

• Like 1

This couldn’t be better timing.  We ordered a Ford Transit HR Extended Cargo Van last June, and it is supposed to be delivered to our dealer next week. I’ve been buying parts for the build over the past few months, and two 220 watt 12v Newpowa solar panels are on my shopping list. 😎

• Like 1

• Domenic changed the title to Forum Coupon Event (1/13 - 1/31 at 11:59 PM PST)
2 hours ago, JiminPismo said:

Anybody order the 200 watt panels with the 15% coupon, It's not accepting my coupon on those panels.

Hi @JiminPismo! If you want to purchase our 200W 12V Solar Panel (NPA200S-12I), you won't be able to apply this 15% off coupon because this product is already on sale. Thanks!

On 1/18/2023 at 11:21 AM, Mel said:

Definitely looking forward to ordering more panels with the coupon! My account login isn't working so I hope that gets figured out.

Hi @Mel! If you already have an existing account, you would need to reset your password one time and please use this link. Thanks!