Asking for Everyone to Reply With Their Results

Kip McMillan

Question

I hope thisvis allowed, but I always see forum folks asking questions, and then getting responses. Hardly anyone ever answes back with the results.  These responses help with the learning process for everyone else. I'm a major reader. I  give help when I  might have an  idea, and pass if I can't give accurate information. But when the person asking for help doesn't give the final outcomes,  we have no clue if anyone's ideas worked or not. Hope this makes sense. B

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

On 3/1/2023 at 4:33 PM, Kip McMillan said:

I hope thisvis allowed, but I always see forum folks asking questions, and then getting responses. Hardly anyone ever answes back with the results.  These responses help with the learning process for everyone else. I'm a major reader. I  give help when I  might have an  idea, and pass if I can't give accurate information. But when the person asking for help doesn't give the final outcomes,  we have no clue if anyone's ideas worked or not. Hope this makes sense. B

100%.  Gets a little frustrating sometimes get crickets back after spending a couple minutes replying.  Here's a response to keep you from getting crickets 😄

• Like 1