Supply Chain Problems

R. Sly

Question

Hello,

In the solar project that I am trying to build needs to be build and used for a agricultural project I have had problems with the different parts and items that I need and problems with the supply chain problems and also there is changing technology also going on at the same time so I am trying to buy when I have the chance to buy 80% to  90% percent of the items that I need at the same time and it has been frustrating in dealing with the supply chain problems.

Regards

R. Sly,Sacramento,CA

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, R. Sly said:

Hello,

In the solar project that I am trying to build needs to be build and used for a agricultural project I have had problems with the different parts and items that I need and problems with the supply chain problems and also there is changing technology also going on at the same time so I am trying to buy when I have the chance to buy 80% to  90% percent of the items that I need at the same time and it has been frustrating in dealing with the supply chain problems.

Regards

R. Sly,Sacramento,CA

Hi R.Sly,

Thank you for sharing your stories about supply chain problems. If you have any solar projects that require professional advice or system recommendations, please contact us at https://www.newpowa.com/contact-us/
We also have a professional supply team to support you.

Thank you!

The Newpowa Team