Difference between 210W and 180W Panels

Ken

Question

Last summer I bought some 210W 12V panels ( NPA210S12H  I believe) that measure 64.57 x 26.57.  I would like to order another set that can match the width of ~53 inches.  Do you have anything that can match that width that is close to the capacity of the old panels?

1 answer to this question

On 3/15/2023 at 5:41 PM, Ken said:

Last summer I bought some 210W 12V panels ( NPA210S12H  I believe) that measure 64.57 x 26.57.  I would like to order another set that can match the width of ~53 inches.  Do you have anything that can match that width that is close to the capacity of the old panels?

@KenSo unfortunately we don't carry those 210W 12V (NPA210S-12H) panels anymore. But, we recommend using our 200W 12V 9BB solar panels (NPA200S-12I) as they are fairly similar in size. This panel is much more efficient as well, and when paired with an MPPT charge controller, you won't necessarily experience any power loss, even with the 10W difference. Here is the link to said panels. https://www.newpowa.com/new-200w-monocrystalline-12v-solar-panel/ Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further help.